Thursday, November 15, 2012

Carol Singers in Christmas Town

Happy Thursday!

My card today features two adorable new digis from Make it Crafty.


I took the new digis Christmas Town and Girls Carol Singing and merged them in Photoshop. I printed the end result and colored the new image with Copics. 


***


 Zoe has added a great group of new Christmas digis. Go to Make It Crafty and see what's new! 
 
I used the following items on my card...
From Make it Crafty:

Copics
Holiday Wonder Paper - Paper Studio
Signature Christmas Paper - My Mind's Eye
Cozy Big Snowflake - Magnolia Die
Flower
Spruce - Magnolia Die
Lace
Stickles

    

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Julie this is absolutely beautiful what a fantastic little scene you have created for those gorgeous images this is a truly wonderful creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

A wonderful card Julie, I adore your beautifully coloured Christmas scene. Hugs, Chris :)

Gail said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for leaving a nice comment on my blog with respect to the 7Kids challenge since it gave me an opportunityt to see your blog! I signed up as a Member so I can watch your blog regularly! Hugs, Gail