Thursday, November 29, 2012

Penelope Spots Santa

Hey There!

Today, I have a fun Christmas project featuring Make It Crafty Chipboard products and images. 



From the first time I saw this adorable circle shadowbox and the Santa's Sleigh Chippies, I saw Santa flying across the shadowbox opening.

With the release of Christmas Town and Penelope With Teddy digis, the scene was complete. 


Santa was colored using a Gold Paint Dauber.


I added some Magnolia Spruce trees for effect, and finished it off with a frame of lace.

I used the following items on my project...

Magnolia Spruce Tree
Copics
Gold Paint Dauber
Lace
Paper from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so stinking cute!!!!! An the dimensions you were able to create are just amazing I love it!!

Nadja

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wooooow!!! julie this is amazing!!! i love it! what a fantastic scene...a really cute concept :)

Christina C. said...

OMG......OMG.....I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN....!!!!!! Looking at this phenomenal creation ....the pure essence of Christmas! This is OUTSTANDING work, Julie. BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy said...

I totally agree with Christina -- you could not make a more wonderful card if you tried. I am in love with everything about your beauty. Love it!!!!
Sandy

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

So cute and the cards on the cute blog tfs

Rae Ann said...

Wonderful!!!
Rae Ann O.